of traffic increase on the stand compared to the previous year
of the visitors discovered new functionalities and benefits of Suzuki car range
customer behaviour veracity
For the launch of their new range of city cars, Suzuki exhibited at the leading beauty, fitness and well-being women’s event in the UK. Suzuki was looking for a fun and innovative way to attract visitors and create a memorable experience.
We created a colour psychology game:
• to create a buzz and attract more visitors to the stand.
• to engage more visitors and stimulate interest in the Suzuki car range.
- Stand visitors engaged and enjoyed what the car colour psychology game because of the veracity of the results and the personalised car experience.
- Traffic increase on the stand compared to the previous years.
- The visitors discovered new functionalities and benefits of the Suzuki car range.
- Increase car purchase within the 3 months that follow the event
We would love to help you
3 Colours Rule is a creative branding agency for tech companies. We use our expertise in creative concept strategy, neurobranding, colourology and neuromarketing to develop remarkable brands that stand out and grow in their market. Book a call or contact us today 020 3617 8706 or email@example.com